thread_command Struct Reference
List of all members.
- fvmlib_command (LC_IDFVMLIB or LC_LOADFVMLIB)
- dylib_command (LC_ID_DYLIB, LC_LOAD_DYLIB, LC_LOAD_WEAK_DYLIB)
- sub_framework_command (LC_SUB_FRAMEWORK)
- sub_client_command (LC_SUB_CLIENT)
- sub_umbrella_command (LC_SUB_UMBRELLA)
- sub_library_command (LC_SUB_LIBRARY)
- prebound_dylib_command (LC_PREBOUND_DYLIB)
- dylinker_command (LC_ID_DYLINKER or LC_LOAD_DYLINKER)
State description of a thread that is to be created. The description is made up of a number of state structures preceded by a 32-bit flavor and 32-bit count field stating the kind of stat structure and it's size in KU32 items respecitvly.
LC_UNIXTHREAD differs from LC_THREAD in that it implies stack creation and that it's started with the typical main(int, char **, char **) frame on the stack.
Definition at line 616 of file mach-o.h.
The documentation for this struct was generated from the following file: